Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ye Olde strange traditions connected with New Years Day

wilt under my stare and realize that I am the mascot for this blog and you aren't! (insert evil chuckles) 

    We humans are strange creatures... we have all these absurd traditions to do on all these different holidays (like eating black eyed peas at midnight on new years eve)  and so i have decided to compile a list of these strange traditions for new years:

                   #1 counting down from 10 seconds till midnight

                   #2 dropping a BIG apple in new york at midnight

                   #3 dropping a water melon at midnight

                   #4 eating black eyed peas at midnight

                   #5 making crazy resolutions for the new year
                   (I'm gonna convince mom to let me see all of lord of the rings before I turn 15)

etc..... etc..... etc..... etc ...... HAPPY NEW YEAR!


apologies to anyone who has a tradition that I forgot and mom if you read this I am begging you don't leave me in suspense any longer as to what epic things are in the rest of the lord of the rings movies!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment