Friday, March 1, 2013

Ye Olde blown-up mother board

This puny human doesn't realize it but I did it BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Alas, woe is me! the computer that is generally used to post these jewels of wisdom has been put out of commission by someone planting a big one on the motherboard!!!!!!! (robo rally joke) Actually no one was responsible for the computer blowing-up on us. It did it just because of the cheesy humor that I've been inserting into these posts :) Ya, so that's why I haven't posted in a while. (I'm using mom's laptop) Well, I  can' think of anything else to say so as the hobbits say "May the hair on your toes never fall out" and as a elven king once added to a certain beloved hobbit named Bilbo, "May your shadow never grow less or stealing would be to easy!"





sorry if any of you are not of the same opinion as me about the hobbit quote but I think it is a complement.

1 comment: