Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ye Olde lego boom and other interesting things

What could be more epic then the final battle for the One Ring! I can now tell you, the final battle out of legos! Any moment now the ring will be engulfed in fire!Then it's curtains for any orcs near mount doom. In my Lego fort there just happened to be a small volcano so I added this classic scene just  for the fun of it. :)
      By the way I might start trying to use this blog as a outlet to sell things on and this is how it will work. I will post a thing about items i want to sell, then if you happen to like that item you click on a link i will provide and order it on my family's online store. happy shopping! (once I get those posted)




sorry i forgot what i was gonna say here and it's lunchtime so i don't have time to think something up

No comments:

Post a Comment